Are you a tech-savvy person with good communication skills? Does learning about technology keep you intrigued? If so, there’s an opening on “Business Analyst” at CodeSmith Tech, which might be the perfect opportunity that you’re looking for.
Full-Time: Business Analyst
Working hour: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Salary: As per company policy
At CodeSmith, we strive to think differently. We work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams, learning from each other. It’s a growth-oriented environment with a whole lot of LEARNING!! It’s a small family where everyone belongs and pushes each other to be better every day. If freedom, spontaneity, and head-scratching challenges rock your world, CodeSmith Tech is the place to be.
• B.Sc. in CSE/ETE/EEE or IT background is preferred.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• 6 months experience are also encouraged to apply.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for passionate individuals who will assist project managers and software developers in gathering, validating, and documenting various system information, and requirements. The person will carry out a detailed evaluation and verification of the capabilities of systems to make sure that client requirements are fulfilled and delivered properly. A strong sense of responsibility, accountability, proactiveness, and good communication skills is a must.
To be eligible for this opportunity, we’re looking for:
• Knowledge of IT and Software systems in general.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Dealing clients, product end-users, product managers, and internal team mates to understand the key requirements and workflows.
• Translating business requirements into technical requirements used for upgrades, modification, and/or creations of new applications.
• Writing meeting minutes after visiting potential clients as instructed by the project manager.
• Collaborate and support in an agile environment with development/test/regulatory/product/business teams to help refine it.
• Assist internal cross-functional activities to pull off proper product/service delivery.
• Monitor and review on product bugs/errors.
• Develop technical proposals, presentations & documentation based on client’s requirement.
• Appreciate working collaboratively in a team environment for achieving mutual goals.
• Must be able to work under pressure and actively meet tight deadlines.
• He/she will participate in SDLC and should be able to carry out instructions as directed by the project manager
• Analysis on market and collected requirements.
• Work as the middle person between the Business and Tech team.
• Figure out possible business and technical solutions for business problems that an application or software is trying to solve.
If reading this excites you, Apply Now at https://codesmithtech.com/apply/
Please select the position of “ Business Analyst” from the dropdown option and send your updated CV with a cover letter.