CodeSmith Tech is looking for an experienced Back-End Developer. Join the tech-savvies of CodeSmith Tech and take your skills to the next level.
Back-end Developer/Senior Back-end Developer
• Should be familiar with common web architecture like MVC and or MVT,
Extensive knowledge of OOP, GIT, Database Design.
• Familiarity with common Design Patterns,
Extensive knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL, Django ORM.
Having familiarity with Redis, Celery, RabbitMQ will be appreciated
• Sound knowledge of common frontend technologies like HTML, CSS is required. Eager to learn React js and eventually becoming a full stack developer will be highly appreciated.
• Having the basic knowledge and/or keenness to learn Restful API and Microservice Architecture.
• Sound Knowledge of the Linux ecosystem.
• Should have an understanding of SSH, remote shell, SFTP, Rsync tools, and usage.
• Experience in deployment in AWS or other cloud infrastructure as well as shared hosting using cPanel, WHM, etc.
• Must have hands-on experience with Agile development process and project management tools like Jira, Kanban flow, etc.
• Must have the extreme hunger to learn new technologies and share or mentor the other teammates.
• Must have safe and secure credentials management knowledge and practice.
Apart from the technical knowledge, we expect the candidate to be a very good team player who will not only take ownership of the product but will be a part of every phase of the software development process. He or She will participate in all phases and will be active in brainstorming sessions with the team and the client as well.
We CodeSmith’s believe in everyone taking ownership of the product we work on. We are currently working on E-commerce, Inventory management, Delivery management, School management systems. We offer a free environment where you can learn and grow by building a product from scratch with cutting-edge technologies.
We are open to suggestions from our team members and always encourage them to speak their minds, as we believe no idea is a bad idea.
Salary range 20k-50k
Experience: (6 months to 3 years)
Benefits: Project and Performance Bonus
Yearly Salary review
2 yearly Bonuses
So, are you ready for taking the challenge? Apply Now: https://codesmithtech.com/apply/
Things you need to submit for applying:
• Cover Letter
• GitHub Link & expected salary (in the message bar)